Tuesday, June 12, 2012

This is it

I've made a huge decision today. I'll be registering with Wawasan Open University in Logistic and Supply Chain Managment this sunday without telling my mom for July intake. She's been the object of objection every single time I announced that I want to pursue my study. So, I'm leaving her out of this. My big brother say he will help me out by sponsoring for half of my study and my other brother will borrow me some if I need it for study. I'm honestly moved by my brothers action and to think that I've been always so disappointed and angry with them because of my own jealousy that they can do whatever they want and me having to do exactly what my parent asked. I realized now that the choice is mine to make. And I've choose to comply with my parent. But I hope this will be the end and the beginning of a new start.